Bleach: Dispersed Intentions

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a bleach rp site for people who like rp'ing bleach.

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin

Orihime Inoue

Admin

Altair Sanguine Kyoraku Asakura Zarenkan Kobayashi

Moderators

None as of yet

InochisoshiteOujou

Zarenkan Kobayashi
    Zarenkan Kobayashi
    Admin

InochisoshiteOujou Empty InochisoshiteOujou

Post by Zarenkan Kobayashi Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 pm

Name: InochisoshiteOujou "Life and Death"

Sealed Description: Nothing special. It's just an average sword.

Release Phrase: Awaken

Manifestation: Left part of body is an Angel, right part of body is the Grim Reaper.

Family-Type: Neutral

Shikai Description: The side for Inochi “Life” looks a little like this except the sword is white with gold and the hilt has an angel design. The sword is bigger than this one.
    InochisoshiteOujou Negotiator_real

The side for Oujou “Death” looks like a little like this except the sword is red with black and the hilt has a demon design. The sword is bigger than this one.
    InochisoshiteOujou KSW017_P_NWFiredemon

Shikai Special Ability: When I say "split" the one sword changes into two.

Technique(s): Saigenzakesson “Return the Damage”- Inochi copies the damage and transfers it to Oujou. Oujou can then release the damage in a blast of red energy when used to slash, chop, stab, etc. The energy can also be released around Oujou to increase it's power. This attack only copies the damage done to the target, it does not heal it.
    Duration: 1 post.
    Cooldown: 4 posts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bankai: Zateishunoinochisoshitezahekinooujou “The Master Of Life And The Ruler Of Death”

Bankai Description: If i'm wielding Inochi then the Angel will appear. (He won't have any of his power until I use the technique involving him.)
    The Angel loos like this. (Instead of the sword he has a second shield.)
    InochisoshiteOujou Warrior-angel-art

If i'm wielding Oujou then the Grim Reaper will appear. (He won't have any of his power until I use the technique involving him.)
    The Grim Reaper looks like this.
    InochisoshiteOujou Grim_reaper1

Bankai Special Ability: The Grim Reaper is able to summon the gate of Hell and call forth "damned" spirits to battle. Each spirit has the power of a 5th seat shinigami. He is able to summon 3 spirits.
    Duration: 5 turns
    Cooldown: 8 turns

The Angel is able to weaken enemies by about 30%. (They become slower, less defence, less attack, etc.)
    Duration: 3 turns
    Cooldown: 6 turns

Techniques: Tenshinoaigo “Angel of Protection”- An angel with two enormous shields appears. I am able to control the angel with my actions. The shields can guard against most attacks The shield is able to completely block hado spells up to #60. Any spells higher than 60 will start to damage the shields.
    Duration: 7 posts.
    Cooldown: 14 posts.

Inmetsunozaikatsuikarie “Destruction of the Grim Reaper” – The Grim Reaper appears wielding a giant scythe. I am able to control the Grim Reaper with my actions. The scythe can penetrate almost any defense. It is able to break through bakudo spells up to #50. He may be able to break through spells higher than 50, but will have more trouble getting through them.
    Duration: 7 posts.
    Cooldown: 14 posts.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:01 am